Saturday, February 27, 2010
I lost a husband and gained a dog for 3 weeks. Cody left for training this morning and will be gone for almost a month. Also a friend of mine went to the states for 3 weeks and her hubby also went out to the field this morning so I am dog sitting one of their dogs. Her name is Skylee and she is a big dog. I thought it would be just like having Chloe... wrong. It is fun but lots of work. Not really to much more than Chloe but she is really strong. I found out the hard way that they need to go out one at a time to go potty. This morning I took them both out and all they wanted to do was run and play. Long story short... One came in and one stayed out and then switched. We all also went for a walk and that went surprisingly well. I think they were just enjoying the walk and were distracted. But now we have a routine down and it is working well. It will keep me busy and Chloe entertained until Cody gets home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment