Tuesday, February 9, 2010

This week, so far, I feel non-productive. I've done the normal stuff, all the house stuff, but I just feel like I've done nothing. We had a super bowl party on Sunday. It was fun but the game didn't start here until 1230 am so we were up till about 4 in the morning. We have about 6 people over but they dwindled and then there was just 3 of us and then just Cody and I. We couldn't make it to the end of the game, but almost. We had a good time anyways. Mom's birthday was also on Sunday, we surprised here over skype at the church. She was so surprised she started crying and she just couldn't stop. She had a good birthday overall and I'm so glad she did.

1 comment:

  1. How cool. I bet your mom was excited! I can just see her! What a sweet surprise!

    ReplyDelete