Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I'm a week overdue on my post... It's been kind of crazy around here. We had a really good time in Norway. We got to go snowmobiling, which was a BLAST!!! We did not get to see the Northern Lights because there was a snow blizzard. The snow was beautiful though, and we got to use warm clothes from the company so we were warm. They also served us reindeer stew which was AMAZINGLY GOOD! They crammed us all into a tee-pee and we ate dinner together. We tipped over our snowmobile just once.. and it was fun, no one got hurt. I was ready to come home though and was glad to get home. I finally got all our stuff unpacked and all the laundry done from our trip.. that took a couple days.

Cody is also going to some training for three weeks and we have been trying to get him ready for that. He has been crazy busy at work and so that makes it harder to prepare for him to leave. One thing that was going to make this a little easier was that he would have his cell phone. Well today he came home and said that they are not allowing cell phones. So needless to say it will be a long three weeks. No contact at all! They want them to be completly focused on training!

The snow has ceased for now but there is still a lot of it on the ground. I think we are expecting more this week though. I'm really ready for spring and summer weather. Also I'm getting really pasty, I've been non tan for my whole life, but lately it is pasty. O my I need some sun!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great time - loved the pictures!

    ReplyDelete