Tomorrow is the day, we head out to Norway. I am really nervous because none of the details are worked out yet. We know for sure that we are getting on a plane and flying to Onslo. This is where we are staying for the day and night. Then we are supposed to be flying to another city, for the snowmobile's and the northern lights, but it's not quite worked out if that will happen. We began this trip at one price and it seems to keep going up and we have the money I just don't want to spend it :) I like to save and have a big cushion, so Cody keeps reminding me that it will be okay and we will have fun.
Also I'm weird because I don't want to leave my precious Chloe. I spend every moment with her and it's weird being away from her. So last night Cody and I started packing, Cody packs worse than a women.. hehe. He acts like he has to pack the whole house. It's so funny though, I was packed in about 10 minutes and it seemed like all night for him to get packed. Then this morning I got Chloe packed and her shot records ready to go. She is staying with some friends but they may decide to take a day trip, so I wanted to be prepared. The kennels have to have copies of her records. I guess they need to make sure my little Chloe won't eat another dog... hehe. Anyways the whole reason why I'm explaining all this about Chloe is that she gets weird. She is like her mommie, she love routines. If I do anything out of the ordinary she freaks out and gets scared. Especially if I start to pack, she hates that. She will come and sit on my lap and try to keep me from packing. Everything will be fine with Chloe and our trip will be great... at least that is what I keep telling myself ;)
O yeah and mine and Cody's "anniversary" is on Valentines Day. We started dating on Feb 14 2004, so it will be 6 years this year. The trip is kind of our gift to each other, but then I cheated and got him something else, it's small but it's still an actual gift he can open.
I think your trip sounds fantastic! Try to relax and enjoy.
ReplyDelete