Friday, January 29, 2010

It's been a good day, but with really bad weather. It started Wednesday night with a blizzard storm. We woke up with crazy amounts of snow. So we went out shoveled it all away and thought we were okay.... well we were totally wrong. So most of the day yesterday it snowed and then it blizzard over night again last night. So we had another 2-3 in added on to the 2-3in what we gotthe night before.. then on top of that there was still snow on the ground from the last snow storm. Plus it is still snowing hard right now... when will it end????!!!

I got to go over to a friends house this morning and do her hair for a military ball she is going to tonight. I was so excited about it and it turned out beautiful. We ended up doing something different then what she wanted originally. Her curling iron just was not making her hair curl, she wanted just a little bit of the front pulled back and the rest curled. She has a lot of really thick hair and so we just ended up pulling it back. I had found a hair do on the internet just in case and I'm glad I did. It turned out really cool.

Cody got home early today, he has been in this class and they sent him home early cuz of all the snow. So we are trying to figure out what we want to do for the rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment