Friday, January 8, 2010
Well today I have prepared myself to be stuck in the house for the next few days. We are getting a winter storm, which is including 6-8 in of snow on top of the 3in that we already have on the ground. All the children were released early from school and all the soldiers were released at noon. At least I will have a chance to spend all day with Cody. We are watching the National Championship game today, since it was on at 2am here. They are replaying it for us today which is nice. Chloe is sleeping, as usually and is being so cute. Today is laundry day so I am working on that, trying to stay caught up on it. I have no idea what I am going to cook for supper, hopefully I'll think of something yummy. So really we are just hanging out and enjoying our day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment