Today life is back to "normal". Cody went back to work and I'm back to school. I really enjoyed the Christmas break but I'm glad we are back to our normal routines. I do best with routines, and Cody does not have many when he is not working. I think his only routine is to see how cluttered he can make the house... haha. It is amazing how clean the house is when he is at work... haha. I can not stand it when things are just laying around and are not in their spot. He thinks it is funny that I just freak when things get cluttered. He started his new job today. I think it will be good for him, but he thinks that he will be bored a lot. It snowed about a foot today. Everything is covered and white! The roads were clear and then it started snowing and in two hours they were covered, couldn't see them at all! It is crazy how much it can snow in so little time.
Chloe is extra clingy today, which is really bad. Her normal days she is clingy so when it is extra it is just ridiculous. I love her to death, but today I just need some time. Like right now she is laying right next, almost on, me. Even when Cody came home normally she just runs to him.. not today. She has been attached to me ALL day. She just has her days sometimes.
Love and miss you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment