Another week... This one is starting out to be better for me. This past weekend was really not that great for me... although we did do a lot of things. We hung out with friends all day on Saturday, which was fun, and Sunday was church and then lunch with friends and then bible study. It was a crammed packed weekend. The not so fun part was I was still sick and it kept getting worse. Yesterday was really bad, my ears and throat hurt so bad I couldn't hardly swallow. I should have taken it easier over the weekend. Then last night I woke up, at 3am, sick at my stomach. I couldn't go back to sleep for a few hours, by the time I did get to sleep Cody was getting up to go to work. But after all that, this morning I woke up and felt much much better. I'm not fully over my sickness but it is 10x better then it was.
So today is laundry day, cleaning, and grocery day. I am working on laundry and cleaned some (not done yet) but groceries are going to have to wait. It is really cold out and snowing and I have a few things here to get us through a couple meals. So it is a good day to stay in and do housework. Although I did venture out to get the mail today, I hadn't checked it in over a week and my mom had sent a package about 2 weeks ago. It was there and had been there for a week.
Cody has taken up wood working and he made me a Kleenex box holder. He did a really good job. It took him about a week to complete it all because of work, he didn't have much time. So yesterday he got it done and I stained it and it looks BEAUTIFUL! So now I'm going to have a list of projects for him to do ;) hehe!
No comments:
Post a Comment