Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Back to regular life again... Cody had a four day weekend. It is so nice to have him home but it really throws me off from my schedulr and routine. I am such a routine girl that I just crawl inside when things to get done when they are supposed to.

For example:
Laundry days are Monday's and Friday's... four days are on fri, sat, sun, and mon. So therefore laudry is usually spotty on those four day's.

Monday's and Tuesday's are also cleaning days. So on four day my cleaning day's get pushed back.

I have tried to learn to work around Cody's schedule when he is home but sometimes I just have to stick with mine. Cody has learned that I get cranky if the house is not clean and laundry is not done, so he is pretty understanding.

Yesterday I also started my next set of classes in school. I am taking Ethics and Essentials of Managerial Communication. So I am trying to focus on that now. I am glad that I am going to school, but online is really the exact same for every class: Discussion questions, Checkpoints, and assignments. Everything is the same set up, which makes it easy but sometimes make for a boring semester.. or ever a boring year. I really like it though because I do not like new things so this helps me to be prepared when I start new classes.

Today I am going to get the closets organized. I went to the store and bought some of those vacuum sealed bags. We have a lot of bags and bedding items that take up so much room, so that is my big task for the day.. I better get started because it is already 2 oclock in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment