Friday, January 1, 2010

We made it back safely from Berlin. Our hotel was really nice and Berlin is an interesting place to visit. We had a good time at the party, but it was really crowded and I was kind of feeling like I wanted to punch all the people :). It was so crowded everyone was just pushing and shoving their way through, they were stepping on my feet and pushing me down... thank goodness Cody was there or I would have ended up on the ground. It was cold and snowy, which wasn't to bad because we dressed warm. But we did not plan on all the slushy snow! Our feet were soaked and frozen. I wore boots and Cody wore tennis shoes. Neither one was good for the slush. So we have decided that we need to invest into some good snow shoes. We didn't end up leaving until after 1 o'clock and finally got back to the hotel around 1:30 or so. We just walked from the hotel to the party, which was really beautiful(on the way) The snow was undisturbed and the trees were beautiful and there was a river running through. So romantic :) I was glad to get back home and get Chloe. We are at home and waiting on pizza to be delivered :) Yummo!

No comments:

Post a Comment