Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Today has been one of those days where I don't get much done but I've been really busy. I woke up and got ready, took Chloe out and just relaxed until Cody got home for lunch. He had lunch and at 1 o'clock he went back to work and I went to meet a friend for lunch and to help her with something. She needed her car taken to the repair place but didn't have transportation to get home, her hubby was workin'. So I followed her to the car place and we waited around. German's enjoy life and do not get in a hurry to do anything :). So we waited and waited, then they finally came in and she told them what was wrong... and then we waited and waited again. It was good though cuz we got to talk and hang out. Then I took her back to her house, but first we stopped at the German grocery store. She lives off-post right in the middle of Amberg(the town where the McDonald's is). I was driving on cobblestone to get to her house and I pulled in front to let her out... and here comes the meter guy. He was lookin for a victim... so I had to hurry and drive off. I got home, did homework which took a little while, and now I get to relax for just a bit before having to cook dinner

I did get two side storage closets organized yesterday and was going to do our closet's in the bedroom's today, but that will have to wait for tomorrow. O and I am sick again... this weather is awful and it just keeps me sick. It is just sinus' and allergies' but that gets annoying when it keeps coming back. So watery eyes, sneezing, runny/clogged nose and headaches. FUN FUN! Plus on Wednesday's the store is closed and I used up most of my medicine last month when I was sick so I'm out of meds and can't get any until tomorrow! GRR So I have a date with the couch and the kleenex box tonight! Plus American Idol is on tonight so that should help me feel a bit better! WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment