Almost another week down! I only have about 10-11 days left. I have all my "big projects" almost done. I try to do all my redecorating and rearranging when Cody is gone. In a way this is good and bad... good because I don't have someone in the way.. bad because I have to move the furniture by myself. I have invented ways to make that easy though.. hehe. I make it work.
Yesterday was an off day for me. I am pretty strange for the most part and am off a lot but yesterday was worse than my normal. Starting out, I had a doc appointment. I was walking up to the door and fell, today bruised knee and hand. Then I needed to get some meds for my cold so I went to the commissary.. well it is closed on Wednesday's and I didn't remember till I got to the door and it wouldn't open. So then I came home for about an hour and then headed on to Graf cause I really needed some medicine. So I got meds and a few supplies, lunch and then came home. Then I coughed my head off all night, then I got an eye-lash in my eye and could not get it out, then my stomach started hurting.... o my what a day/night.
Today so far is good. I went to the gym, got the mail, came home and ate lunch, and organized the closets. It's almost supper time so I'd say it's a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment