Saturday, December 4, 2010

Okay really I'm doing good but today has been one of those days! It's been over a week since I've heard from Cody and that just makes everything else really get to me. I experienced something that I know exist and I know happens all the time but it really just shocked me and kind of made me step back and see people for who they really are. As you all probably know I have a relationship with God. I try to live my life according to Him and to live as He would have me. Of course I'm NOT perfect and I mess up ALL the time. I do try to live a Christian life every day. I feel that I show His love through myself to other people and I should show that in my actions. Being different sets me apart I feel. Sadly some of my "Christian" friends seem to be "Christian" only on Sunday. It truly breaks my heart. I come home crying because of their behavior. I hate that someone can say they love God and have a relationship with Him, but act the complete opposite of what God is all about. I think this is where, when people who aren't all about "religion", it begins to be an issue. People always say churches are full of hypocrites and they are right. That is why I look at it as a relationship NOT religion. Religion doesn't really do anything... it the relationship with God that makes changes. Then on top of all this I come home to Chloe and she had peed on the rug and got into a bag of food I have packed for her for on the airplane. She couldn't have eaten the food from her dog bowl? Nooo... she has to get it out of the zip lock bag. O what a day and I'm praying tomorrow will be a better one.

No comments:

Post a Comment