Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's been a good day, although it is starting to drag, haha. I worked all morning on my final paper, it took over 3 hours but it is DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woo hoo! That is really the majority of what I've done today. I'm working on laundry and taking it easy. I'm so glad that I'm done with school, but now I'm like what am I going to do? haha. Mom says to get a job but I can't work with coming home and then Cody will be here in February for R&R and then home for good in June and then coming back home again when he is home... I can't to that do an employer... so I'm really going to get into my scrapbooking! I love scrapbooking and I have so many things to use (thanks to Paula). I just need to order my prints and scrap away :). I'll start that the first of the year, I'll be getting ready for the Holiday's and getting ready to come home these next few weeks to I'll stay pretty busy with that. My mind wonder's a lot and with Cody gone it wonders even more... so I have to be doing something all the time. For Thanksgiving I'm going to my friends house and a few of us are going to bring food. Then we are going to just hang out and enjoy the day. I love my military family... they make it so much easier to be here.

Jay and Joanna I got your cards :) They came a few days apart but they both made it here. Thank you so much for the graduation gift :)

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving with your 'away' family! We miss your and look forward to seeing you next month!

    ReplyDelete