Friday, November 5, 2010

Loving life but missin the hubs as always!

Today has been wonderful, the only thing that could have made it better was if Cody was here. I woke up a little later than usual today. I'm trying to wake up early but I have such bad sleeping patterns it's really hard. So once I woke up I got ready for the day, took the dogs out (yes I'm dog sitting again, but it's a little dog and only for 2 wks NOT 2 months). Then I wen out to run a few errands, checked the mail and sent Cody's Christmas box. I also got a box from Cody today, it wasn't really anything for me but it was still GREAT to get something that he had touched lately :). He moved jobs so the guys from his old job got him a little keg made out of marble, it's really cool lookin. Some guy also gave him a scarf, and all you who know Cody know that he won't wear a scarf, so he gave it to me :):):) and I'm sure glad cuz it's really cool! Plus it's from Cody... O how I love my husband!!!!!!! Back to his new job... he started it almost a week ago and two days after he moved he has been out (cant say much else). So it has been 3 days now that I haven't heard from him and it should be at least 7 more till he can call.... So yes this job is more annoying to me but Cody was more excited about it, less stress for him (supposed to be).

Soooooo I put up almost all my Christmas decorations today! I'm a little crazy but not really. I normally wait until Thanksgiving is over and the next day we put up Christmas stuff. Since I'm coming home to visit in December I want to fully enjoy my Christmas decorations so hence the decorating in the first week of November :) I really love it though, I kind of want to have it up all year, it's so homey!!!!! :) It makes me feel all warm inside, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas music.

One more update.. the poor Mazda is dead :(. I went out to start it a couple days ago and it wouldn't start, so I fiddled with it and figured out that the battery was dead. So I jumped the battery and it started just fine but then the next day it wouldn't start again. So I'm guessing the alternator has gone out. I jumped it again and it is now parked under the carport until Cody gets home in Feb to mess with it. It just makes it extra hard to fork over all that money for the car payment when I can't even use the stinking car.... grr I feel so blessed that we have the second car.

No comments:

Post a Comment