Friday, November 12, 2010

Money!

I feel extremely blessed and so thankful that we are able to have money. We never have to worry about not being able to eat or not being able to take care of our needs. I have one of the best husband's that a girl could ask for and he is such a GREAT provider! We are trying our best to get the car's very close to being paid off before Cody gets back from deployment. So we are tripling sometimes quadrupling payments on both cars each month. So that is like 6-8 car payments in one month. We have the money, because deployment money is great, so we figure just live off our normal pay check and all extra goes to the car's. So far it has worked out great but I feel like our money is so low after all the payments. We are used to having a certain amount in the account and with paying the extra money's it's lower than normal, but still a good number. I laugh at myself because I just want to get these car's paid off so bad I'm like okay what else can I cut down on to put more money on these cars. I'm such a dork, but I think it's working! Cody has been gone for 5 months and we have already paid probably close to or over 7 grand off the car's. By the time he gets back, as long as the budget goes according to plan, we will only owe about 2 grand a piece for each car. Plus Cody will be a Captain by then so we will still be making almost the same amount of money as he is now being deployed so that will be pretty easy to get paid off. I hate having to owe people money and it is such a good feeling to OWN your car's. O and plus we are putting lots into savings. I'm a penny pincher and Cody likes to impulse buy.... it's so funny when we go shopping together. I always think how can money be so important, it's simply just a piece of paper with green ink on it ;) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment