It's snowing again today. It's the beautiful kind of snow to where it almost look like it's falling in slow motion. Cody had a class he got to go to this week that is helping him figure out how to translate Military talk to Civilian talk... hahaha. He thinks that everyone knows what he's talking about and I hear it all the time and barely know what he is talking about. He seemed so surprised... hehe. He seems to be really excited about going back and getting a job. I'm excited but nervous...
Chloe has been getting extra spoiled lately because we are softies. She seems to be in the bed even more and more. We read scripture every night and so she comes up there and reads with us (since she's part of the family). Then she has to go to her bed, which is a really fluffy dog bed with a really fluffy comforter on top and her dad tucks her in the comforter...it's so funny. She just has her little nose sticking out. Then as soon as Cody goes to work she gets up in the bed with me. Lately she doesn't just get up there in Cody's spot and sleeps. It's more like I can't roll over without having to lift her up and move her. So I think tonight we are going to start making her stay in her bed. It's so innocent because she doesn't "sleep" in the bed but it's beginning to get annoying.
I've been doing pretty good. Just going with the flow trying not to freak out about having no control. I'm a planner and I have no plans.......... UGH. :) It's okay though. At least we will be home with family and that is what we have been looking forward to :) woohoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment