Today was the most beautiful day!!!! The sun was out and I was able to go shopping with a good friend and also got some spring cleaning done! I got our outdoor storage cleaned out and that is just one more step closer to moving :). We got our tickets to fly home, we will be in Tulsa April 16th @ 1045 at night. We had to take a later flight but we are just ready to be there. We ship our Jeep April 5th and the movers come on April 10th and 11th.
I went for a run with Chloe today. She's not the best running partner because she stops to smell EVERYTHING. She does pretty good though.
Cody has been out in the field this week, but he is still coming home on time which is so nice! He only has 4 1/2 weeks left of work!! Woohoo. We are both really excited!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment