Thursday, August 27, 2009

I am starting school on Monday! I'm kinda nervous about it and not really motivated to do it but I know it will be good for me to get it started and finish. The great thing is that I had quite a few credits that will transfer so I will only have to end up taking like 8 or 9 classes. I'm very thankful for that. Plus it is all online so it won't be to much for me. I just don't like school so I am hoping that it goes well and things work out for the good.

Today I took Chloe on her walk, cleaned like crazy, and worked on laundry. Cody is out in the field on a range. He is shooting the big guns today so I bet he is excited. It is 6 o'clock and he is still not home so it will be a long day for him. That always frustrates me because we can't have dinner together or at a good time. So days like this we just fend for ourselves. My friend came over with her daughter today and Chloe just loves her. They play together and tire each other out so that is good for me and Karyn. She is due to have her other baby in about a week, she is ready!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're excited about it (even if you're a little nervous) - you must be feeling better! Love you you both.

    ReplyDelete