Goodness, it's been almost ten days since I've blogged. Where the heck does time go. Today I'm feeling kind of annoyed. I'm tired of the decorations in my house... I'm tired of eating out... I'm tired of shopping... I'm tired of school. I kind of feel like crawling in a whole.. screaming as loud as I can.. crawl out and start new! haha But that is not reality... I just need to go for a run and get over it.
Anyways.......
I got to skype with Cody last night :) That was great. He still looks good. It's funny talkin to him late at night though, he is so tired he just acts like a goof. Its funny. He is still really busy with work, but he is surviving it. Crazy life right now!
School is going good. I'm starting the 6th week and there are only 9 so that's looking really good. Then one more class of 9 weeks and DONE DONE DONE!!!!! I can't wait... omgoodness woohoo! I'm sick of school... o wait I already said that... hahahaha. It will be nice not to have the stress of school everyday. I'm weird with stress.. don't handle it well sometimes.. I worry a lot to... hmm I'm just all kinds of messed up lately, hahahaha.
Hope everyone is doing good! I miss you all!
Hey Alicia - I've got news for you - Cody IS a goof! Just kidding - we are so proud of him and you too! You are just so strong and so focused - you'll be finished with school in no time and think what an accomplishment that will be.
ReplyDeleteThat was very cool facebooking with you right when you were on skype w/Cody - fun, fun, fun! I felt like i was just having a conversation with the both of you. Love you both.