Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Okay so it's the last day of August! YAY I'm so glad for time flying by! I'm not really even sure what happened to August, but I don't really care either, it's over... almost into month three, nine more to go!!! goodness, crazy times!

I've been in a flump lately, my brain is running about a million miles an hour, nothing to do too really keep my self busy. I do homework and then feel like I've got hours and hours of nothingness. Going out with girlfriends does help, but nothing productive really happens out of that. I'm hoping and praying for time to fly, but looking forward it seems to stand by. I need to keep focusing on how fast these few months have gone and how fast time really does go by when I'm not focusing on it all the time. I have been out of high school for over 5 years, Cody and I have been together for almost 7 years and we have been married for over 2 years now! WOW Cody has been out of college for 2 years and we have been in Germany for almost 2 years. CRAZY!! It has been 4 months since Lana, Dwayne, Chrissy, and Travis were here and it's been almost a month since my parents and Tara were here. I've been dog sitting for almost 2 months now, which will soon be over (in a couple wks). I don't know what it is though, with me being busy and focusing on school I still feel .... I don't know. I can't explain it. It's almost like you are grieving for a death that never happened..... I feel angry, I feel sad, I feel happy, I feel confused, I feel lost, I feel lonely..... There are good times and bad and for some reason the last few day (or the last few wks) have been extra hard. It's like my brain has finally realized that Cody has been gone, going into month 3, and he isn't going to be back for 5 more months, then gone again for 3-4 and then FINALLY back home in June! I really am doing okay and I really do have more good days than bad, but I need to vent! :) I have my friends but I try to be strong for them so they can think she is doing this and so can I, so I just have to get this out at some point. My poor mom.... :) she is so great to listen to me, but she didn't answer her phone so I am releasing this onto you all :) hehe sorry! Cody I know you will read this to and I don't want you to worry, you know most of this anyways and I am doing okay... I haven't gone crazy just yet ;) hahaha

I know you all miss Cody as much as I do and I pray for you all every day! I Love you ALL and thanks for listening (reading)!

1 comment:

  1. Vent away! You certainly deserve it :). I'll say it over and over - I am so proud of you and your strength - you continually amaze me! We all have days and weeks like that - it's just that we're 'home' and with our families so you're really not alone in that respect. Sometimes we just need to get it out and go on. I know that's what you're doing - I get it :).

    ReplyDelete