I had a really good day on my birthday! I am now a whole 23 years old... I totally felt a change.. haha not really! I got to sleep in, mom let the dogs out :D that was a blessing in itself! No homework! We went shopping in Amberg... loved that! We got cheesy noodles YUMMO! The crappy thing is I of course got a ticket!!!! I paid for parking and everything but still got a 15 euro ticket... so about 20 bucks. POO! Anywho, then we came back and went bowling. That was the funniest thing ever to bowl with mom and dad! Tara and I just laughed and laughed! Mom baked me a birthday cake with my FAVORITE icing. Rainbow chip icing is the best icing in the whole entire world... they don't sell it here so she mailed it before they came.. awesome! We have been eating on the cake today to, there are only a few pieces left... just talking about it makes me want to go get a piece of it! Dad was getting a bit stir crazy so me and him got out and mowed the yard.. yes I know I mowed on my birthday! It's okay I enjoy it! Cody already got on to me for that.. haha He called yesterday :D He is doing good. He had to do some traveling but he is back to his FOB now and is glad to be back. It was so nice to hear from him on my Birthday! The mower pooped out on us tho so I had to finish mowing today!
Hmm... going to get cake!
Kiddo - you just sound wonderful! I just love your spunky attitude and I'm sooo glad you're having a blast with your family! thanks for keeping us updated on cody too!
ReplyDelete