Monday, October 11, 2010
Good girlfriends!
I absolutely LOVE having awesome girlfriends that make me laugh. I've always been more mature than the average person my age, but I also have a VERY goofy fun side to me. I just know there is a time and a place for that type of behavior. Well my group of close friends here are just like me and tonight we had a blast. Every time we get together we always laugh. So we've started doing this dancing thing. We are all fully white girls and can't REALLY dance but we try. Me and my friend Sophie were mostly dancing alone tonight but Crystal also started in, Rebecca was too into the movie. So we are just being silly and shakin our bums and just being crazy. Then Sophie starts doing some kind of kick dance and so us girls join it... it was sooo funny. Then little did we know, but our friend Rebecca was VIDEOING us dancing!!!! I would share the video but I've been threatened not to, hahaha It was a great night, dinner movie and dancing with the best girlfriends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a fun time. The video would make this post much more exciting!! :) There's nothing like hanging out with great girlfriends!
ReplyDeleteAmy