Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Today has started off pretty good. I over slept and now I have a headache though. It seems like things are going good for Cody still. He has had a bit more "me" time for himself. He has been able to use the Internet and go to the gym. He also got to play the game Risk last night. I'm just glad that he has kind of got the jest of his job and has some help to. Keep him in your thought and prayers still tho, he will be changing jobs and moving so ... yeah I'm nervous but I trust God and I know things will be okay in the end. I'm wanting for this year to be over and for June to arrive. I miss him and I know all of ya'll miss him. At least we will get to come home and visit when he gets back :) I'm just tired of feeling stressed, worried, sad, angry, happy and then the emotions just repeat over and over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hang in there - you're doing great! Getting ready to send a box - is there anything special you need? It's all scrapbooking stuff right now.
ReplyDelete