Thursday, January 13, 2011
I'm so excited! Today I booked our r&r trip! We have decided not to go to the Canary Islands anymore (Cody just wants to relax and flying somewhere isn't relaxing) so we are going to this place called Edelweiss. We have been there before on marriage retreats. It's an awesome place that you can go skiing and snowboarding plus you can go to the highest point of Germany there.. it's pretty cool! It is a Military post so they offer 40% discount off everything SO we are staying in a DELUXE LOFT SUITE! It is completely way too much space, it's like an apartment! 2 bathrooms...lol so funny but it was the only thing available for the dates we wanted and a really really good price! There is a hot tub there that has a view of the mountains, it is gorgeous! I'm pretty sure they offer massages too and Cody will definitely need something like that and I wouldn't mind a massage either, haha. O MY I just can't wait! 25 days now! woo hoo!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds wonderful and you two certainly deserve it! I know you can't wait to see him!
ReplyDelete