Saturday, January 8, 2011

Time seems to continue to fly by! I'm so thankful for that! Exactly one month from today Cody will be going on leave! I'm so excited for him to get home and have a break to recoup before he goes back to finish out his deployment. I went crazy today and re arranged the entire upstairs. That was a job, still not completely done with it but the big parts are done, now I just have to clean and hang a few things up on the walls. I just want everything to look perfect when Cody gets here! It's been raining quite a bit since I've gotten back. Today was actually really beautiful! It wasn't too cold and the sun was shinning! Gorgeous! I'm still not completely unpacked, I have all my clothes unpacked and am almost done with all the laundry. It's crazy how much laundry you have after a vacation.... you don't know what's clean and what isn't so everything needs to be washed. Chloe is settling back in, she sure misses running around with her grandpa's. :) I'm getting sick of looking at my Christmas decorations but I want to keep them up for Cody to see. I told him about it and how we would do presents when he got here and he is so excited! I think once I get his presents wrapped and under the tree it will be more exciting. I mailed back all his presents from the family and what I bought him... it better get here before he does... o I would be so upset! It will be fine though :) I moved the office to our smaller room and I'm going to buy a card table to put in there. I love to scrapbook and do not have a place to do it. That would be a perfect space for it and then we can move it around if we want it for games or just extra seating when company comes. I'm super excited about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment