Monday, January 17, 2011

It's been a wonderful day! Nothing really special has happened, I've just been in a good mood and it's been nice. Cody has still been able to e-mail. He is doing good but he is going to be crazy crazy busy the next month or so. The craziness shouldn't happen until after his r&r (hopefully) that way he will be rested before the crazy! Chloe is getting better! Today I left for a few hours and came back and she didn't have any accidents! aww finally she is used to being back at the house. I'm glad that she is because now Cody can see how well she is doing when he comes home! Still waiting on the boxes I sent myself (Christmas presents and things bought while I was home). Hopefully they will come this week! Cody also told me that he got mail the other day! He got the Christmas card from my mom finally (she sent it in beginning of Dec) and he also got 2 boxes from Chrissy and her sorority and a box from Amy! He got some woodworking magazines and he was so so excited about them. That is all he has been talking about! He loves getting mail from everyone! 21 days till Cody's leave date! YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment