Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cody and I couldn't ever get to sleep last night. Since we couldn't sleep we made up this game. I'm awful with movie lines and so Cody just started spouting off lines and we had to take turns thinking up lines and guessing. Then of course I got in my giggle mode and just was laughing so hard I couldn't breath, lots of fun. We had a good weekend and then today he had to go back to "work". He is working half days but today he started back doing PT so he was up at 5am something. We had a homecoming bbq today. It was okay... don't really know many people so mostly stuck by Cody, which I LOVE! We've been playing with Chloe all evening. She is full of energy. It's fun to watch her and Cody play. She is in a barking mood, she hardly ever barks. Finally just made sure that I got back to my routine this week, so laundry will be done by the time we go to bed tonight. woohoo! We been watching the "storm" come through. It basically went around us so we are bummed out now. We can still hear the thunder so that is nice. Down to less than a month now before we come home! We are so excited!!!

2 comments:

  1. All of us are looking forward to seeing you and Cody in a few weeks. Will Chloe make the trip too?
    Don't feel bad about confusing movie lines. I watched a Humphrey Bogart and a Roman gladiator movie back-to-back. The line I most remember is "Play it again, Samson."
    Then I watched a movie named either Ben Hur or Ben Him. It was sponsored by Ben Gay.
    Have you read about the final space shuttle launch? Scientists are going to put cattle in orbit. It will be known as the "Herd shot round the world."

    Mike Teter

    ReplyDelete
  2. O how funny Mike! :) Yes Chloe will be joining us again, yay! We can't wait!

    ReplyDelete