Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Done to one week, should be less than a week but we've heard of a delay. I'm just waiting to get the phone call that says your husband will be at the gym at this time... be there! I'm still going to have everything ready by Friday so I will have the weekend to try and stay calm just in case he does come on Sunday and if it's late then I will still be ready for him. I'm going to buy all the groceries and goodies for him tomorrow! I'm getting so excited to get things prepared and getting everything put up and ready for him! I will definitely keep you all updated where he is as soon as I know. I'll try to update on here and I'm sure once he is actually home the word will spread very fast :) Just a waiting game now, but he did start his move. He is no longer at the COP where he has been so that is a huge move toward him being home! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good - I'm stalking your blog and facebook :). Glad to hear he's started the journey!

    ReplyDelete