Monday, May 16, 2011
Well we are at just a few days now!!!!!! Wow. This has been the hardest year of my life and it's soon to be over. The process has begun and he is on his way! We should be whole again by mid week! Today and tomorrow will be days of getting ready, freaking out, cleaning, freaking out, and last minute things... O and did I mention freaking out??? hehe. It's crazy to think that he will be here! That is so awesome! I planted more flowers today and trying to make the house beautified. I will be getting the video camera and regular camera charged tomorrow and a friend of mine has so graciously volunteered to capture it all on ... I want to say film here but it's all digital... hahaha. O my I'm so ready and I know you all are to! I will post once he is home! :) Praise Jesus!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment