Sunday, May 29, 2011
Sundays we always get up and go to church. No matter what we are in church! Some mornings, like today, I don't feel like going. This morning was extra hard because neither Cody or me wanted to go. But we got up got ready and went and of course, just like normal service is always good! We get to see our friends and it turns out to be great. After church we came back to Post and had lunch with some friends and then we sat and talked for hours. It is so good to have good friends and especially after a deployment for the guys to get together and just enjoy life. We came home and are resting now. Cody is probably going to nap and I'm going to try to get some house work done. It's beginning to get away from me. We are going bowling tonight. I haven't been bowling since August of last year when my family came to visit. I'm stoked to go! :) I hope that everyone has had a blessed Sunday :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for updating your blog more often. It helps me keep up with what we are doing...lol. I love you
ReplyDelete