Saturday, February 25, 2012

My day today started out in a panic.  I got up to go to the bathroom this morning and all the sudden I felt something on my back so I look and it's a spider!!!!!!  I'm still basically asleep at this point so I just started panicking. I hit the spider off of me and just started crying and screaming at Cody.  He was still asleep of course so he was trying to process what in the world was going on.  I'm just yelling (while crying) there is a spider, it was on me, the web, I can't find him, where did it go... CODY... So once I finally woke up fully and realized that I didn't get bit and the spider was gone I calmed down and then we both started laughing!! 

So after all that happened we got up and went for a run.  I beat my time by 20 seconds!  I thought I was going really slow but then I was super excited about my time.  Chloe has been going with us when we run, but I think she might not go with us anymore.  She just isn't made for running long distances.  So now she is sleeping and probably will the rest of the day.  We had a few errands to do, so we got them done and came back (it was between breakfast and lunch time) and so we fixed brunch together.  It was so much fun.  Put on the music and just enjoyed our time together. 

Yesterday the pre move inspector came to the house to look at our things.  It really feels real now that we are coming home!  I almost feel like it's vacation but then the movers are coming so I don't really know what to feel.  Either way I'm excited and we are both looking forward to getting back home.  Chloe is really excited to see all the family and get back to her pastures that she can run around in.  :) 

1 comment:

  1. When you visit web sites you can expect a spider once in awhile! :)

    ReplyDelete