It's been a few days since I've blogged. It's been pretty quiet around here. The weather is started to change so more indoor "activities" are going on. In other words it's mostly staying in the house. I've been staying pretty busy with school still. I just finished a homework assignment today and did 3 of them yesterday. So I'm done for the week. It is such a relief to be free from homework. I have 2 wks left, one of normal school and one of finals. Then I start my next and LAST class! I can't wait. I graduate in November and it is in reaching distance now.. I can see the light!
I'm still dog sitting, but her mommie should be back next wk. I swear it smells so much like dog in this house!!! I have people over and they say they can't smell it, so I'm not sure if they are just being nice or if my nose is just really sensitive (which it really is, I have a good sniffer) Tomorrow I'm going to take all the rugs outside and beat them out and wash them! ICKY! I really just need to buy new rugs, but I'd rather just clean and deal with the ones I have so I don't have to spend money. My most favorite rug is our black shag rug, but we got it before we had Chloe and then once we got her she decided that she liked to pee on it (not anymore but when we first got her)... I cleaned it up right away with doggy remover stuff, but then again it is shag so it's hard to really get it cleaned. Plus when Chloe has her doggy playdates her friends want to go pee on the rugs as well... what the heck is up with that???? Yes I know you are probably grossed out and I kind of am to, but what can you do? Tomorrow will be a good day of rug cleaning and oil changing in the Jeep.
Cody called last night, he is doing good. He finally got a helper and he is doing really good. Cody says that he has taken a large load off of him, but Cody is still really busy. He has finally gotten to get some time to watch a movie here and there or go to the gym. That is really good for him because he needs that down stressfree time. It's like the more time goes by the more I miss him, but I'm so proud of him and just look forward to the day he is home!!!
Miss you and love you all! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment