YAY! Cody called today. It's been four days since the last time he called, and the last time he called it was only about a 20 min conversation. So 20 minutes in almost 2 wks... not much :( I was so super excited that he called tonight. As soon as the phone started ringing I jumped up, spilled my coke all over the end table, and everything on it. Ha, all that and I got to talk to my honey :) I didn't even care about the coke.... okay so I did care but it's okay. Even Chloe was excited, it's like she knew it was daddy! We got to talk a while and I got to hear what he's been up to. I'm sad because he's been so busy, but glad that his time is flying by and he is safe so that is wonderful.
On a random side note, my friends and I have started a cursing jar. Not really for myself, because I don't curse, but I do have some friends do and what you are around seems to rub off on you. So us four girls, made an agreement. We will keep a tap of every curse word that is said by each person. We have also included (I get a pass because I'm explaining it, haha) suck and piss. Even though these words aren't necessarily "curse" words, but they are inappropriate to use. So those two words will cost ya 50 cents and any other curse word cost 1 dollar. At the end of the month we will tally up the amounts and whatever it is will go toward a monthly dinner. So far one friend is 3 dollars in, an two are 50 cents in, and I'm still at zero :). I personally have thrown in a few other words for me to work on not saying, like retard. It's just an immature and offensive word. We were going to try to include the word crap, but all of us had said it like 10 times that night so we decided it would be a free word, lol. I think this will be interesting and we will all get rewarded at the end of the month!
No comments:
Post a Comment