Today is a sad day for our Nation! I say that but then again feel so privileged to be a part of this Nation! I feel so proud that when someone attacks us, our brave men and women go into action and fight. They have been fighting for us over 7 years, putting their lives on the line for the hope that a horrific thing like 9/11 NEVER happens again! There are specials all over the tv channels today and it is a scary and sad memory of what happened. The one that I am watching is called The Voices from Inside the Towers. They are talking to survivors and showing recording of voice messages of people who were in the towers. Showing people who had to make a choice of either burning to death or jumping from 90 floors up. One of the most disturbing things that I have seen so far was in the South tower people were wanting to exit, and over the intercom was a message, "this building is safe, there is no need to leave your desk" and not long after that message the second plane hit the south tower! It makes me think of what the people really thinking and going through while they were in the towers. It makes me soo angry that someone would want to hurt so many people that way! I'm angry, sad, and mostly hurt that those people and their families had to go through that and many of them lost their lives and loved ones!!! Family members heard their loved one's last words on a freaking message machine!!! My heart is aching! It makes me angry that this happened! People are so amazing and wonderful to come together when tragic things happen and fight for what is right! I love America, and I know that sounds chezzy but I truly do! We are soooo sooo soo blessed to live in a country that if free and cares about it's people!
In remembrance of the families and victims of 9/11
No comments:
Post a Comment