Sunday, September 12, 2010

Today was a good day! I woke up for church, I woke up a little late but still made it to church on time. After church I went to get me some lunch. Came home and ate it played with the dogs a bit, watched some tv and did some homework. Then got bored so I went out and mowed the yard. Got the yard mowed and then needed to pull weeds and get grass out from in between the bricks on the back patio. Everything looks MUCH better and more clean outside. While I was out working my girlfriend/neighbor came by, she was walking with her kiddos. She seemed tired and a bit down so I asked her to go to dinner (not just cuz she was having a hard day but ya know). So after her walk we got in the car and went to the Mexican Restaurant in Graf. That is the BEST ever... okay so not better than Las Fuentes, but close enough... I am in Germany, hahaha. Then we came back and we were standing outside talking and all the sudden this big dog walks/trots by... I of course being a dog mommie felt sad for the dog and scared for the owner. She was on the other side of the street so I just watched her, you could tell she was looking for home :( so sad. So she came back our way on our side of the street and my friend(she doesn't have animals) was kind of scared but I was like aww come here baby and slowly put my hand out, hoping she was nice. And of course she was so so so sweet and had a collar on, so I knew she had an owner. It was really dark so I couldn't really see her. I brought her to the house and put her on my cable out on the back patio. Me and my neighbor, and both kids, went looking for the owner, then about after 5 minutes we here our other neighbor saying Maggie (the dogs name) and we were like are you looking for a dog??? and then I realized who it was and who the dog was. YAY we found the owner! My heart just drops when I see doggies missing. It's kind of embarrassing but I cry when I look at the dogs who are in the pound, when reading The Paper! We rescued our love Chloe from the pound and she is THE light of my life. O and now I have mosquito bites ALL over me! Germany and the mosquitoes.. they are AWFUL!!!!

hmm I need a jump rope! Total off the wall thought, but a girl is jump roping on TV, so not so off the wall... LOL

Miss my honey! I was gone when he called tonight :( I know he is doing good because he called so YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment