Sunday, November 21, 2010

Well I just got some of the best news! Cody called today (while I was gone) and left a message. He said that he got a cell phone. I guess the people who are where they are headed to have told them that it's best to have a cell phone and that it works where they are going!!! SOOOOO I guess this means that I won't have to go 2-3 months without hearing from him and you all will still get updates and know that he is doing okay!!!! :):):):):) It feels like a heavy weight was just lifted off my heart when I got that message.... then he called me again "to make sure the phone worked". He is so funny. Right now they are at a place in between moves so he is going to get to call me from the "free" Army phones tonight and then after that he will be using the cell phone. I'm wondering how much the minutes are going to cost, but I really don't care because I know he will be able to call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy! :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm so glad to hear this. What a huge relief for you and everyone else thinking of you both! So happy for you! :) Hope today has been better than yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! What a relief - so glad to hear that.

    ReplyDelete