Thursday, January 20, 2011
Cody got to call last night! It was just amazing being able to talk to him on the phone! He will be headed this way in about 18 days now for his r&r! I'm so excited for him! He is so busy all the time and he has been working non stop not one day off since June 11, 2010... it will be 8 months of straight work no days off. I can't even imagine how exhausted he must be. He seems like he handles it so well. I'm probably just going to loose it when I pick him up from the airport!!! Just thinking about it I go crazy... wish someone could record us..lol that would be funny! He told me last night, after I asked if he got to shower again lately, I guess they have a schedule now of who can shower on what day... haha. Sunday's are Cody's day to shower. So if he misses on Sunday he won't get to shower again for another week. They only have a small amount of water supply and that is how they make sure they don't run out..lol Just cracks me up. He is doing good and the earthquake in Pakistan didn't hurt any of the soldiers. Cody said that some of the guys that were in their trucks could feel it but not bad where they were. I didn't even know about the earthquake until Cody told me. I'm so disconnected here. Hope everyone is doing well.. we miss you and will be seeing you earlier than we thought! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay!
ReplyDelete