Sunday, April 26, 2009

It has been a few days since I have blogged. It has been a busy weekend and a hectic week. I got to see my dad today over skype and he was moving around quite a bit and he is moving his eyes. He still has his eyes closed but there are good signs that he will be awake soon. I was talking to him over skype and when I would talk or when Cody would talk dad would move his eyebrows and his arms. It is such an encouragement when we see him moving. We get so excited and then start to bug him about waking up :) My mom was in his face telling him to wake up and is constantly touching his arms and face to see if he responds. He is really doing well and we thank God for every movement and every moment that he responds. It is really hard to have strong faith during these times but when you see the results it shows Christ's presents ... I just don't see how people don't believe!! It is still hard but knowing that he is in God's hands just makes things easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment