Monday, April 6, 2009

Today hasn't been that great. Good thing bad days only come once in a while! I just don't like our furniture that we got. It seems like the more I look at it the more I hate it. I am just really upset because I didn't take time to think about it. We just saw it and bought it. Thankfully though Cody agreed with me and didn't like it so we went and talked to customer service and we are allowed to return it. We have to pay for the delivery fee but other than that there is no penalty. I'm really glad because I didn't want to be stuck with something that neither one of us were happy with. It was one of those things when it looked really good in the store but not in our house. I was so mad at myself and just cried all day but I talked to my parents and Cody about it and now I feel a little bit better. Times like that is just when I want to kick my own butt for not thinking first!!! Tomorrow they are going to come pick it up and then we can get our refund on Wednesday. I just need to stop letting little things like this stress me so much. We also were on the phone all day trying to find a dog sitter. We called and talked to probably 5 places b4 we found one that could take her. I'm nervous because this will be the first time I have been away from my baby since we got her! I think she will be just fine it's me that we will have to worry about.. haha. Hopefully we will be so busy this weekend I won't notice to much. Cody and Chloe are playing with an empty propel bottle right now. It's pretty funny. O and the best part about today was that I got to enjoy my Chilli's salsa still. It is soooooo GOOD!!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes - I posted to the other before I read this one - so sorry you don't like the furniture but I'm glad it all worked out.

    I'm sure when you're there at the house by yourself the little things just blow up - You're going to get better and better at handling those things - I am sure of that!

    ReplyDelete