Thursday, April 2, 2009

Well today I feel much better. I guess I was just having a day to fall apart! Chloe and I went on our daily walk. It is sooo nice here today. I am wearing shorts in Germany! Something I never thought I would do. I have all the window's open in the house and it is just wonderful. Cody didn't get to come home for lunch today. He has been working a lot lately. He worked until 6 last night and then had to go in early this morning at 5. He has 2 four day weekends coming up back to back. I think it is their "spring break". Tomorrow we get to help out with the Easter egg hunt for the kids. That is during the day so he will be able to enjoy that part of the day. I'm excited because I actually get to leave the house :)! Chloe is doing a little better lately but she hasn't been left alone. I'm hoping Cody will take me to OBI so I can get her a kennel to stay in. We are supposed to go in today and re-order our furniture so hopefully it won't take to long to get here. I'm ready for it!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better! We all need those days sometimes. I envy you having an Easter egg hunt! Since Ainsley won't be here for Easter, all our other kids are too big :(.

    Love you guys,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete