Friday, April 17, 2009
Well today seems to be a harder day for me. I don't know why but I just have this awful knot in my stomach. I guess it's just because I have to sit and wait for news that doesn't really help. Nothing has changed which is good news but it's just hard not knowing when he will be awake. They took another cat scan yesterday and the results looked the same as the first one. I got to talk to my mom and she said that he is looking better. She said that the swelling and bruising have gone down! They are going to have to keep him sedated for a couple more days. They will take another cat scan in 2 days. I don't know what they will do after that. Michael and Tara said that they went in and said I love you to him and he was trying to respond so that is good. Mom stayed there with him all last night. She seems like she is coping okay. I just feel better when we get to talk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haven't heard any more today Alicia - Lana is keeping us up to date - you're all certainly in my thoughts! I know it's hard being far away; I'm glad you have faith in God, your family and friends to take care of your dad. Hugs!
ReplyDelete