Sunday, April 5, 2009

We really enjoyed the Easter egg hunt that the squadron put on for the kids. It would have been more fun if we had kids of our own but I think we are still kids ourselves :) We were in charge of the egg on a spoon race and we had a really good turnout. We were there for a couple of hours and then came home. That was the best day so far I believe. The weather was so wonderful and has been for about a week now. Today it is a little rainy but still very nice. Yesterday we took a little trip to Ramstein, Germany. We went to the Air Base there and I got to eat at CHILLI'S!!!! O my it was soooooo good. I ate until I was about to pop! I got salsa and chips to go and I've been eating on them today.. YUM YUM! We ordered our furniture on Friday and got a lot of our errands done. We really lucked out on our furniture we went in the PX to order some of the internet catalog but we looked in the store first. We found some we liked in the store so we ordered that and they delivered it TODAY!! Yah! We were really glad that we didn't have to wait 3-4 months. We were surprised it only took 2 days but I guess they had it in the back so we got it! We have it all set up and it looks good, we just have to buy a rug and it will be done! I'm so excited! Cody is glad to because this means he doesn't have to move furniture anymore... haha. Chloe likes the new furniture to, she is already making it her new bed. We didn't get the white like we were wanting but we got a red/Burgundy color. I think it will last longer and stay cleaner. We didn't get to go to church today because we had to be here for the furniture to be delivered. I got groceries though so that is good. This next weekend we are going to Edelweiss for a marriage retreat. We get to go for free and we have free time except for 2 hours of an evening. We get to go skiing and all that jazz. It will be a fun experience for the both of us. Hopefully we don't break anything when we ski. We miss you all and love you!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the furniture! Are you going to post pics? Have a great time skiing.

    ReplyDelete