Today we went to the PX and got our refund and ordered yet again another set of furniture. I'm so sick of furniture now...haha. We ordered beige wall away recliner sofa and love seat. This way the color will go with whatever I decide to put on the walls. I get bored with things and like to change colors a lot so red just wasn't a great decision. We left Chloe at home twice today and she didn't have an accident!!! I'm so proud of her and I think she is really doing well. I got an e-mail today from our friends Fran and Karyn and they will be here in 3 weeks!!! I'm looking forward to that so much.
Yay for friends!! I hope that will make things easier to have them there. . . I miss you super much! I'm sure you've heard by now from your parents that Raina is expecting twins. Woo hoo!
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great Easter. It's supposed to rain all day here, so the kids may be hunting in the church. . . what an adventure that will be : )
Love you!