Monday, April 20, 2009

The latest on dad:

Tara updated me yesterday on dad. They started taking him of the medicine that was the sedative and he was moving around a lot more. She said that his coloring is good and he is looking much better. They were still waiting for him to be more alert to take him off the breathing machine. That is really all I know. I'm hoping to hear more today from them. It may be later this evening. Tara was thinking about going back to work. Michael should give me an update though when he gets back from school. I just want dad to be healed and at home. We are getting good news everyday though so he is healing!

I went to get a haircut on Saturday. I asked for just 2 inches cut off and layers. Well I ended up with about 8-10 inches cut off and now it is shoulder length. I wasn't expecting it to be so short but I really like it. Cody isn't really into short hair so he wasn't very happy but I think he is getting used to it. I like it because it is just a HUGE change, plus it is much healthier now.
Chloe is doing good. She has been moping around some because Cody has been working so much and she misses him :( . So cute though. She got a bath last night, she hates bath time, haha. We had a "movie night" last night. We watched National Security at our house. We bring down blankets and make a pallet like we did when we were kids. We popped popcorn and shared it with Chloe. She likes movie night because she gets to eat popcorn.

I'll try to keep putting updates on dad. Hopefully he will be home soon! I miss talking to him!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Alicia - I'm so glad your dad is continuing to improve! Keep the good thoughts going and keep your spirits up - things are looking better. Thanks for updating us.

    ReplyDelete