Tuesday, March 31, 2009
We finally found some furniture that we really like. It is a mint green...sounds ugly but it is cute. The chair is big and poofy and comes with an ottomen thing for the feet. It will work good for Cody. Chloe and I went on our walk today. After going to the doc I figure I really do need to start exercising more. I cleaned a lot and got the living room looking nice again. On the weekends it just goes to pot. I cooked chili for supper and tried to spice it up with rotel and onions but that just made is taste yuck. So we had hot ham and cheese sandwich. My hip and foot and shoulder hurts on my right side now and my left elbow still hurts. I don't know what is going on but I don't like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sorry to hear about your furniture - how long will this one take? I hope you feel better soon and I know what you mean about Chloe. Jaime has to kennel Bo when they're not there - learned that the hard way:). But she's so darn cute it's hard to stay mad for long, huh?
ReplyDeleteLove you and miss you,
Paula