Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Today has been a great day. Much better than yesterday. I slept in way to late but it's okay I guess. I mopped the floors today and that made the house smell nice. I did some more laundry also. That kept me pretty busy for today. Cody came home from work early today and we went to the PX in Graf. We got some mini-blinds for our windows finally so people can't see in our house. Chloe has found this little metal car that we have no idea where we got it, but she loves it and carries it everywhere! It is so cute. I finally got plans with our new friends that we met at church. We played phone tag for a while but we finally got a hold of each other. We are going to go out and celebrate Cody's birthday on Saturday. I'm really excited about it. They seem really nice and non crazy like some ppl we have met.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment