Saturday, March 7, 2009
O wow. Today was great! It was Cody's birthday and we just tried to make it as good as possible. I cooked him Fajitas today for lunch and then we had birthday cake that I baked for him. He got a Wii and he has played it for about 3 hours today. I'm glad that he liked it. We also got to skype with Tara, the web cam wasn't working very well though. It was nice while it lasted though. We met up with Katie and Scott for dinner and a few games of bowling. We had a blast. After our bowling games we went back to their house and played Wii. Cody really enjoyed that. We finally made it home at 10:30pm and I felt like a Grandma because I was yawning at like 8:00. I made it though. Cody is pestering Chloe and she is really focused on him.. It's cute. We are supposed to go to the bakery for breakfast in the morning with Katie and Scott so we are looking forward to that. Then we are going to church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment