Well Cody made it through the 24 hour duty. Today though wow I'm glad he doesn't have to do it again for awhile. He looked like he was high and acted grumpy.. which is understandable.. no sleep for ever 30 hours. He slept most of the day but he was kind enough to take me to the doctor's office. I had to have the lovely "well women" exam... ya know the one that all women just love to get GRRR. :) The doc said that everything was fine so I guess that is a good thing about it. My blood pressure was sky high though and my pulse was 111.. he thought something was wrong with me but I was just really nervous! One bad thing about today was that we got a phone call from the PX. They had a problem with ordering the furniture, the company no longer ships here. Therefore we have to pick out new furniture from a different company. We were bummed but we found some that we like just as well so it's not to bad. Chloe is being a poo head lately, she tore off the hose that is attached to Cody's camel pack(water thing for work). It was issued to him so he was not happy at her. We are just going to have to buy a kennel for her and she will have to stay in that while we are gone. We just can't trust her anymore!!
No comments:
Post a Comment