Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sorry I haven't blogged in a few days. It's been pretty busy around here. I have been painting the house and I just have one room left to do before I'm finished. It is looking pretty good but new furniture will really bring everything together and make it look homey. Cody has been very busy with work and has not been home much lately. Chloe and I are handleing it ok. Poor Chloe has ear mites and has been scratching up a storm. I feel so bad for her. We got her some medicine and I'm hoping that it works for her. I think she is milking it though because she is getting to sleep in our bed.

2 comments:

  1. I think your walls look really good!! Did you get your furniture ordered today? I got on Skype this morning, but I think I missed you. The boys wouldn't sit still long enough to mess with it anyway : )
    Have a great week! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't get our furniture ordered. Lana called and we ended up talking to her for about an hour and then the PX was closed so we are going to try again today. Sorry we missed you on skype. Our timing is bad. Miss you and Love you!!! Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete